The curse of monkey island HELP

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

zrina7

The curse of monkey island HELP

Post by zrina7 »

Hy i have a problem. I'm using scumm on my symbian phone. I instal Monkey island 3 demo on my phone and it worked fine. Today i got my memory card and i try to instal full version. So i instaled full version on my PC the game is on 2cd's. I notice that instaled game is only 3mb and the rest of the files are on cd 1 and cd 2. So how can i copy game on my phone if u need cd to play. Please help me.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

zrina7

Post by zrina7 »

Yes but i did it well not like that i put every file setup file from cd1 and 2 and istal files and when i found the game with scumm it says to me that scumm cant find any games
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: The curse of monkey island HELP

Post by eriktorbjorn »

zrina7 wrote:So how can i copy game on my phone if u need cd to play. Please help me.
Usually, you don't need to run the installer at all to play a game in ScummVM. (There are exceptions to this, but The Curse of Monkey Island is not one of them.) You just have to copy all the necessary data files from the CDs to a folder.

In this case, that should be the files comi.la0, comi.la1 and comi.la2, plus all the files in the resource folders on both CDs. (Some of the files appear on both CDs, but in those cases they should be identical so it doesn't matter which one you pick.)

If memory serves me, that's all you need to do to play the game with ScummVM on a computer. I can't answer any phone-related questions.
zrina7

Post by zrina7 »

aha tnx a lot guys it works now
great job with scummvm