Stereo and 22 khz audio available?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Maveric

Post by Maveric »

When i tried that build I saw nothing different than before. I was not given any question about enabling stereo, only the usual find-your-games search option. I thought It might be that the documents folder was not replaced or something, so I removed the files and tried to install again, but now I don't even get the ScummVM icon, I have to locate the exe-file to run it and nothing is different.

As always, to install ScummVM I have to extract the files and manually transfer them to my MMC, otherwise it won't install. I get an error "Unidentified error" if I try to install normally, and if i try doing it on the phone it complaines about "low memory - please delete some files".
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

1. Uninstall your original installation of scummvm. It will conflict with your previous installation. The installation directory is apps\scummvm and this is also the place to put the scummvm.ini file. A savegame directory will be placed in there.
2. The V2 version should be ok (Run it on a Second device phone)
3. I suspect that you are running the old version some how.