Simon the Sorcerer Menu

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo Wii port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Fleder

Simon the Sorcerer Menu

Post by Fleder »

Hi there, i put up simon the sorcerer on my wii today, all works fine but i cant get into the menu for saving loading and stuff. to stop playing i have to shut down my wii on the power button, is there any other way to get the menu for savegames or to get out of the game?

thanks and regards
clem

Re: Simon the Sorcerer Menu

Post by clem »

Fleder wrote:Hi there, i put up simon the sorcerer on my wii today, all works fine but i cant get into the menu for saving loading and stuff. to stop playing i have to shut down my wii on the power button, is there any other way to get the menu for savegames or to get out of the game?

thanks and regards
I remember that in the Simon games, the menu is accessed by using the postcard - not sure if it's possible to quit the game that way.
MusicallyInspired

Post by MusicallyInspired »

It certainly is. You use the postcard and then click quit then click the left arrow button on the d-pad for "Y" when it asks for "y" or "n".
Fleder

Post by Fleder »

oh sorry forgot this postcard thing, long time ago i played simon
thanks

but the y wont work, ive got german version of simon so i have to hit "j" :(

regards and thanks
pankratz

Post by pankratz »

The same here with my german version.

Right d-pad for "no" / "nein" works, but left for "ja" not...
Javi-Wan Kenobi

Post by Javi-Wan Kenobi »

And same with my spanish version (right for "no" works, left for "sí" don't), and I suposse the same issue is in the french version (right for "non" works, left for "oui" don't), and for any other language in which the words for Yes and No don't start with Y and N respectively...