Full Throttle not found?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

bmocbull

Full Throttle not found?

Post by bmocbull »

Hey all - I jailbroke my iPod Touch last night and got all the games into the var/library/media/scummvm folder (or wherever scumm is located - I don't have it with me right now to check as I'm at work). By "all", I mean the copies I have of The Dig, MI 1& 2 and Full Throttle. The first three games were found just fine and worked just like they were supposed to. However, it just wouldn't find FT, and that makes me sad as it's far and away my favorite of the four games I loaded. I used iPhoneBrowser to get the files on there and it shows all the .exe and other info as being loaded onto the iPod so I don't have any clue why it won't sense it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried removing all the game data completely and reloading it again onto the iPod and it still said it couldn't find the game. I had pulled it directly off the CD (so it wasn't compressed) onto my laptop and my laptop had no problem playing it through Scummvm for XP, so any guesses as to why my iTouch wouldn't recognize the file? (sorry if this was a rambling explanation)
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

Compare the filesizes of the files on your device to the originals. Could be thst part of the transfer failed due to no disk space.
bmocbull

Post by bmocbull »

I'll definitely check that when I get home. I'll say up front though that enough disk space shouldn't be a problem as I had 2.53GB of free space left last night before I decided to transfer it (I checked to make sure I wasn't going to run out of room mid-transfer), but I'll still compare when I get home and see if maybe the sizes got goofed up in the transfer somehow. Thanks for the suggestion and I'll put a reply after I check!
bmocbull

Post by bmocbull »

I got it - I went ahead and copied it directly from the CD rather than from the hard drive. Works like a dream - man I love this program. To everyone who worked on this, you are all the coolest!!