ScummVM for firmware 2.0?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Robo-X

Post by Robo-X »

TomFrost wrote:Cydia doesn't have a source editor yet, but saurik added the ModMyiFone repository by default, and that's the one that listed ScummVM on Installer.

Though I'm not sure whether Vinterstum has to build the .deb package or whether MMI will handle that. Regardless, it sounds like it can be listed fairly easily when V's ready to pump out his new version :)
Sounds great. I'm missing ScummVM on my iPhone!

//Rob
blunden

Post by blunden »

Yeah. This is the app that is holding me back from 2.0.
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

It's pretty much up and running now, I just gotta figure out why portrait mode is not working at all :).

If I can't figure it out by the end of the day I'll put up a test repository with a preliminary version (with that still broken), though that means people will have to manually add the source to Cydia to use it.
blunden

Post by blunden »

Vinterstum wrote:It's pretty much up and running now, I just gotta figure out why portrait mode is not working at all :).

If I can't figure it out by the end of the day I'll put up a test repository with a preliminary version (with that still broken), though that means people will have to manually add the source to Cydia to use it.
Fantastic! Can't wait.
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Sweet! Best of luck, Vinterstum :)
Garden Dwarf

Post by Garden Dwarf »

Hello Vinterstum ! I don't want to disturb you because I can't wait too, but where are you living ? My question is about "end of the day" ... I am living in Belgium, and "end of the day" on your side could mean tomorrow for me. Just to know ;)

Thanks a lot for your work, I will upload my favorite games on my iPhone (same directory as before ?) in the meantime.
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

Garden Dwarf wrote:Hello Vinterstum ! I don't want to disturb you because I can't wait too, but where are you living ? My question is about "end of the day" ... I am living in Belgium, and "end of the day" on your side could mean tomorrow for me. Just to know ;)

Thanks a lot for your work, I will upload my favorite games on my iPhone (same directory as before ?) in the meantime.
Norway, same timezone :).

Edit: And yep, I'm keeping the layout for prefs and savegames the same.
Garden Dwarf

Post by Garden Dwarf »

What a good news, yeepeeee :D

After that, connecting my iPhone to my GPS receiver via bluetooth (and by the way having something like TomTom on it) will be the only remaining thing that I will expect for my iPhone (V1) !

With the firmware 1.1.4 I have re-re-re(-re-re)played MI3 ... the hardest part was by example to play guitar (difficult to aim a thing close to another without mis-tapping). I am currently uploading other games to my phone and happy to know that I will play them today ! Thanks again !
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »