Stuck at loading

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo Wii port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Versus13

Stuck at loading

Post by Versus13 »

Hi I'm having problems trying to load scummVM from the homebrew channel.

I downloaded the tgz file from this site: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_apps/ScummVM, the revision number being the most current one. I unzipped the file and moved the app/scummvm directory and moved it over to my SDcard.

From there I inserted the card back into my wii and turned it on. I went to the homebrew channel and found the scummvm program in the list to load. I selected the program which brings me to the loading screen.

The loading bar isnt moving past 0%. The system isn't frozen because i can move the cursor around. I tried running it several times, downloaded a new file, reformatted, none seem to work.

Can anyone help me? I cant seem to understand why its stuck at 0%.
Badablek

Post by Badablek »

Hi,

remove every GC memory card/SD Gecko/USBGecko in slot A or B....this is a known bug of HBC

ps : BTW a GC memory card in slot A should not be a problem with HBC beta8 :wink: (works at least for me)
Versus13

Post by Versus13 »

hey thanks for the reply. yeah i just found out about the gamecube card after reading other postings (i had suspected it to be the homebrew launcher channel) and came back to post what happened. that was the cause. oh and i am using HBC beta 8... which was why i was baffled, because the instructions didnt say anything about it.