Monkey Island 3 - Problems Uploading to the Ipod Touch 1.1.4

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

danoandressen

Monkey Island 3 - Problems Uploading to the Ipod Touch 1.1.4

Post by danoandressen »

Hi, I need help regarding the uploading of Monkey Island 3 on my Ipod touch 1.1.4. I already downloaded ScummVM on the Itouch but I have researched and still haven't found out how to upload my game. I have the original Monkey Island 3 game in Spanish. Most probably this issue has already been addressed, can you please post a link with a tep by step instruction of how to upload my game, which files to extract from the 2 discs, etc etc. By the way, I already have Open SSH, BSD Subsystem and WinSCP installed and know how to use them.

Thank you,[/b]
Ryan

No need to use SSH or FTP anymore!

Post by Ryan »

Good news for SSH users; one simple program can solve many issues: Iphone PC Suite. Works like a charm on any firmware. Just connect the iphone/ipod cable, install the required software and presto! I haven't read much about it yet but it works and I used it to copy my Lucasarts games directly to my Ipod touch (still haven't figured out how to reduce the size of larger games -cd track-converting and such- but it doesn't matter).
blunden

Post by blunden »

Just copy the files mentioned in the datafiles part of the wiki. COMI.LA0 exists on both CDs but it's the same file so just copy one of them. It's easiest to just create a folder on your HDD (ex. COMI) and then copy each of the files and folders mentioned from the CDs to it. When that is done. Just copy it with WinSCP to var/mobile/Media/ROMs/ScummVM (or wherever you want it). Then you can browse to that folder in scummVM to add the game. :)

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Dataf ... and.2C_The