ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > PalmOS Port > Palm Tungsten E problems
Palm Tungsten E problems
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Lord Avallon

Palm Tungsten E problems 

Is there anybody there who succeeded on running the version 0.11.0 of ScummVM on a Tungsten E? I donīt know what happened but I installed ScummVM on my device and it couldnīt find the games directories (I followed all the installation steps), when it finnally found monkey1, I set up the game but when I tried to run it freezed my Palm. Is this any kind of incompatibility? The previous version (0.10.0) worked fine, but I had problems with Lure of the Temptress (error on lure.dat), thatīs why I installed this new version. [/b]

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:36 am 
curtinparloe

I've had similar problems with my Tungsten E2 for the last six months. It either drops back to the palm dektop or crashes the palm. Nothing I try (including triple-checking the memory card menu and removing the ini file)) seems to work.

It's incredibly frustrating, as I've played several games before, and now nothing works. Sad

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:41 pm 
Lord Avallon

Now I found what happened, I think It was some kind of bug on the last version that didnīt work well with my Tungsten E, I downloaded the latest version of ScummVM (0.11.1) and Itīs working perfectly, I noticed some gain on speed and sound quality too, If you have the same problem I had, download the latest version of ScummVM, it worked for me.

Keep up the good work guys, ScummVM really rocks!!!

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:39 pm 
Reply to topic