Cant figure how to copy the games over to the Ipod device

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Guybrush1234

Cant figure how to copy the games over to the Ipod device

Post by Guybrush1234 »

Well, as the topic subject says, im having a hard time getting the games over to my Ipod. Im using FileZilla, and im trying to connect to my ipod, but it says that it could't connect to the server. Is there anything else i can do to get my game files transfered from my computer to my Ipod without using this program? And if not, will somebody be so kind to make me a "manual" how to connect trough FileZilla to my Ipod? I know there is other programs that does exactly the same and i've tryed out a couple of others, but with the same message, "Can't connect to server." Ive also tryed at a friends place, there i got to the message: "Connected, waiting for welcome message" then, after a few seconds, its disconnected again. Anyone at all know what do to? Going on a road trip at Friday, and would love to spend some of the time playing Monkey Island:)

It seems like the problem is that the computer cant find the Ipod at all, does that mean that i need to change some of the configurations on the Ipod? Or do i have to install some sort of program on my Ipod to use at the same time?
Thanks for all answers.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

There's a big sticky with instructions here:
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=4752

With a simple search, you'd have found this as well:
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=4750

If you still can't connect, try disabling your firewall
Guybrush1234

Post by Guybrush1234 »

Im sorry, im not the sharpest person, and ive been searching for help all day, and I just found it when you wrote the reply, but thanks anyway, and sorry for bringing the question up again