0.11.0 "Preview 2" Release - 04/01/2008 - Feedback

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's GP2X, GP2X Wiz and Caanoo ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

DJWillis
ScummVM Porter

0.11.0 "Preview 2" Release - 04/01/2008 - Feedback

Post by DJWillis »

All,

I would REALLY appreciate any feedback on this new preview 2 release of the upcoming 0.11.0 release for the GP2X.

This release fully supports all GP2X's (F100 and F200 with touchscreens) however I am not able to extensively test these releases as I do not have a GP2X.

You can download the release from here.

This should support all new games added in the 0.11.0 release including Elvira 1 & 2 and Waxworks (Amiga version).

With the exception of a possible bugfix Preview 3 release this is pretty much what will end up as the official 0.11.0 release.

How to provide feedback?

In order to help me keep track of requests, bugs etc. I am asking that people kindly report such issues to the correct places (or at least copy them there). I don't spend all my time looking at forums and bug reports placed on random internet forums are never very helpful to me (i.e. they are very unlikely to get fixed). The same applies to feature requests etc. etc.

If you would like me to consider a feature or fix a bug help me to help you by ensuring the reports end up recorded in the one official place. Note: Feature Requests for 0.11.0 are closed but any requests will be looked at for the next release.