ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.comDotEmu  Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > PocketPC/WinCE Port > Savegames in PPC and PC
Savegames in PPC and PC
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
aloha

Savegames in PPC and PC 

In a similar order of things to my last post http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=4896.In order to avoid the problematic scenes in Full Throttle, I have been trying to use my PPC 0.10.0 savegames in my PC Linux 0.10.0 ScummVM ( Gentoo), and I found that I cannot open them. The same problem arises when I do the proper from PC to PPC. Is there any way to swap between them?

Thanks in advance

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:49 pm 
knakos
ScummVM Porter

What do you mean by "cannot open"? Loading them gives an error, or you cannot see them in the load dialog? Are you sure you have set the save game path to point to the approprite location?

Since WinCE scummvm uses the scummvm core save game load/save routines, it is highly unlikely that the savegame is not transferrable between ports. I have tested with the latest svn source for FT and it worked just fine.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:11 am 
aloha

Ok, this seems solved now. For some reason my PC scummvm was naming differently the savegames than in my PPC, so they were not detected. But it started to work by simply renaming.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:57 pm 
Reply to topic