Out of memory in Full Throttle

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

aloha

Out of memory in Full Throttle

Post by aloha »

Hi,

I am experimenting hangs in FT. This hangs appear when I am entering in the scenario where the Todd's caravan is. When I do it, it usually hangs, then the console appear and says:

ERROR (21:10002:0xA301): Out of memory while allocating 362

Then it gives me the prompt and if it tell it to continue, it just exits the application.

I am using an Acer N50 (128 Ram, wm2003, xscale 520Mhz) and I have tried the game with my normal config, where I have around 52MB of free RAM and the original one ( by hard-resetting it), with 105 MB of free RAM. It always happened the same. I am using Scummvm-0.10

I have to say that I managed to enter in that scenario a couple of times, but now that I have got the "fork" and "gas" for the byke and I can only go there to get the torch. I have tried by hanging around the other scenarios and then go to that one, but none of my workarounds worked. It always hangs.

Since FT should only ask for 8MB of RAM, this could maybe be a bug of the scummvm-0.10.

Any suggestions? Thx
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

Entering this info and also attaching a savegame in the bugtracker would help us poinpoint the issue.