Moderator: ScummVM Team

glokidd

Post by glokidd »

Thanks anyways man
That folder was eating up to much space on ny card anyway
wantan

Good enough version for me... but...

Post by wantan »

Chrilith... excellent work... I've been a follower of your ports since time ago...(sorry for my bad english).

Well, I'm an owner of a T5, and I have esporadically fatal errors. I follow the instructions to delete every trace of previous versions, but the fatal errors persists.

BTW, sound emulation is excellent, there's only one game that I want to play but I can't manage to run yet: The Dig... I own the original disc and also download a compressed version, but neither of them runs. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm using UDMH. Tell me if this is not necesary... so I can turn off the hack for ScummVM.

Thanx.
Chrilith
ScummVM Porter

Post by Chrilith »

Try to disbale UDMH this is a great app but can be very dangerous too !
The Dig is actually not supported, sorry, i'm trying to fix that

For all : I have uploaded a new version with wide support, but the in-game GUI doesn't work yet in wide mode (my site doesn't reflect this change, so download and try :)
wantan

Ok...

Post by wantan »

So you say that UDMH is not needed for ScummVM??? Take note that I have a T5... (it barely manage 6Mo of Dynamic Memory...)

BTW... it's not so urgent... but maybe you must fix all the gui fatal errors (related to the file browser...)
wantan

Post by wantan »

I've tested the new version, and the wide mode works fine... well... not for the in-game gui as you say, but I can manage to use it... just look the cursor, not your stylus and maybe you can use the gui... the main problem I found is the fatal errors that are persistent after I quit... or sometimes when I launch a game... I have deactivated UDMH and scummvm works really fine with the standard dynamic memory in my T5.

Give it a try people and feedback with all your experience, so Chrilith can improve it!
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

Reading all this, I think it really would be nice to have a table of which PalmOS devices are known to be supported / not supported, or which are currently untested. Similar to the tables for the Symbian port (see here: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/SymbianOS), just here: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/PalmOS.
Chrilith
ScummVM Porter

Post by Chrilith »

yes, in fact :)

I'm making a full new backend which is in very preliminary stage, but I'll start soon this list