Game gets lost when receiving an incoming phone call

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

markush8

Post by markush8 »

One of the annoying things is that when you get a call the game is lost. Isn't there a way to get back to the game bevore the call came in?
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

markush8 wrote:One of the annoying things is that when you get a call the game is lost. Isn't there a way to get back to the game bevore the call came in?
Aw, that's a shame.. I haven't been that unfortunate yet. I was pleased to see, though, that when you stop touching the screen and it eventually dims and then goes to sleep, it picks up right where you left off as soon as you turn the screen back on and slide the slider.
markush8

Post by markush8 »

Yes it works to back to the game also when the iPhone goes to sleep ... but unfortunately you are lost when you get a call. And sadly I get regularly calls which makes playing quite painfull.
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

markush8 wrote:One of the annoying things is that when you get a call the game is lost. Isn't there a way to get back to the game bevore the call came in?
Not sure how to solve this one, and since I don't have an iPhone personally (only iPod Touch) it's hard to test.

Anyone know any "homebrew" apps that handle this?
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Split these posts from the big iPhone thread