I uninstalled ScummVM and I deleted the folder .scummvm and the file .scummvmrc

But when I install ScummVM and add COMI I have the same problem
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

R91 wrote:Nothing about my problem?

I uninstalled ScummVM and I deleted the folder .scummvm and the file .scummvmrc

But when I install ScummVM and add COMI I have the same problem
My guess is that your version has sound encoded in MP3, which isn't supported yet. Reencode to Ogg (or just raw files).
R91

Post by R91 »

Yes, the sound was in mp3 but after I copy to muy ipod I reencode to ogg.

I installed the version 20071114 and COMI intro plays fine (with sound).

But with the last version doesn´t play

Is there any problem with the last version and firmware 1.1.2?
bobablob

Post by bobablob »

Things look great so far. I really enjoy this program. Thank you, so much, for your work.
curlycarlos

Post by curlycarlos »

Wow. After almost an hour of simultaneously reading this ENTIRE thread and getting SSH onto my iPod, I finally have it set up. Unfortunately, I have none of the "classic" SCUMM games and I threw all my Humongous games from years ago away. Thanks to everyone who helped with this, you are the reason people jailbreak!
midgetman1106

Post by midgetman1106 »

Would someone please be able to make a source on the Installer app for the games? Or please post a link for Monkey Island 1? The 10 external links I tried on a site didn't even work.
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

midgetman1106 wrote:Would someone please be able to make a source on the Installer app for the games? Or please post a link for Monkey Island 1? The 10 external links I tried on a site didn't even work.
From the rules:
0) No Warez. No Abandonware discussions. Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated. No, it's not okay to request parts of a game either, even if you already own another version of it, or to replace damaged media. Consider Copyright FAQ.
Sorry midg -- what you're asking is all kinds of illegal.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Guys,

as you may noticed, there is an iPhone port-specific forum now. So, please, unwind this thread and post your problems and thoughts into individual threads, just like in all our forums (lurk there a bit to learn).

Eugene
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Guys, I've tried to split up all the discussions in this big thread into separate threads, since this one became bloated and chaotic. Note that I might have missed a post or two, since the amount of posts here is huge. As sev said, since the iPhone port has its own subforum now, don't post in this thread please, rather try to make separate threads (if they don't exist already, of course)

Thanks
Limstift

Post by Limstift »

Has anyone else noticed that the mouse-cursor is some pixels offset in the newest version? Personally, I think it was more precisely in the version that came before the currently version, but, it's perhaps just me.
R91

Post by R91 »

R91 wrote:Yes, the sound was in mp3 but after I copy to muy ipod I reencode to ogg.

I installed the version 20071114 and COMI intro plays fine (with sound).

But with the last version doesn´t play

Is there any problem with the last version and firmware 1.1.2?

With the new version I have the same problem :roll:
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Guys, I'd like to ask everyone not to bloat this thread any more - it's already chaotic as it is right now. Please, make new threads with any problems/suggestions you want to make

Thanks