SCI Games

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

lskovlund

Post by lskovlund »

Collector wrote:As I have said in other threads, I was disheartened with how slow FreeSCI development is and that there is an almost chauvinistic disregard for any OS but Linux
Chauvinistic disregard? Um, in the SCI1.1 announcement I wrote that I had figured out how to get a cross-build environment working for the benefit of Win32 users. I even told one of our Win32 guys beforehand (Alex Angas) and he agreed it was a good idea.

Lars
bobablob

Post by bobablob »

Most of us appreciate the efforts of the FreeSCI team. Thanks.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

All of the crap posted by "rented mule"
Please don't listen to those trolls, your doing a great job and even if not all
platforms can benefit from it (mine for example ;-)) i highly appreciate it that
there is still work done

Keep on
Last edited by Raziel on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
bobablob

Post by bobablob »

Wow, Lars, I just checked the changelog for Glutton for the first time in over a year. You guys have been busy! Looks like some nice improvements! Hope you keep it up.
Collector

Post by Collector »

Raziel wrote:Please don't listen to those trolls
Name calling? How childish. I did not go to them to flame. This was a rather pointless discussion about the merger of ScummVM and FreeSCI. I merely stated an opinion based on past experience and observation.

This was in no way meant to demean anyone on the FreeSCI team. If Lars (understandably) takes exception to this, I'm sorry, but that is my perception. I have no problem with Lars countering this perception with his. That is what debate is about, but to label me a troll? This is as bad as the Bush administration branding everyone that does not agree with them as anti-American. Get real.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

@Collector

Sorry for the troll remark, i quoted the wrong post
I was referring to rented mule's behaviour

Terribly sorry again :-(
Collector

Post by Collector »

NP
rented mule

Post by rented mule »

It seems like a lot of you here are as unnecessarily abusive as I was...except that you guys are dead serious about it. Relax. Hatred is not an answer to anything.