The Best Game that time forgot

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

cappuchok

Post by cappuchok »

eriktorbjorn wrote:
Mim wrote:Thanks for info, capppuchok. Eriktorbjorn, would you be willing to make some inquiries into this? I believe there is higher chance that they will reply to ScummVM developer than to some of users.
I have no experience of such negotiations.
I believe Ender is the one who usually handles this sort of stuff for the team.
saulob

Post by saulob »

Hey guys, any news about that negotiation ? :)

Thanks
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

saulob wrote:Hey guys, any news about that negotiation ? :)
I wasn't aware anyone was negotiating.
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

Nobody is negotiation regarding this. Read again, saulob, nobody claimed this either.

Besides, we do not take requests to "start negotiations", which are a rater laborious process.

If you are interested in a certain game to get added to ScummVM, feel free to try to contact the creators/owners of the game you are interested and convince them to work together with us; oh and make sure to first clear with us whether we consider that game appropriate for ScummVM inclusion.
clem

Post by clem »

fingolfin wrote:in game to get added to ScummVM, feel free to try to contact the creators/owners of the game you are interested and convince them to work together with us; oh and make sure to first clear with us whether we consider that game appropriate for ScummVM inclusion.
alternatively, learn how to write program code, learn how to RE a game, RE the game, write an engine and submit the engine - and if that gets rejected you can still fork it off into a new project and everyone's happy :)