Supercard DS One - Searched endlessly, no solution...

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

andsoitgoes

Supercard DS One - Searched endlessly, no solution...

Post by andsoitgoes »

Okay - I've really done the gamut of searching to try and get this working, both here and on the Supercard forums.

Basically I can get the DLDI loaded and it "initialises" but it freezes there, and I don't even get the chance to load a game.

I've patched the DLDI the chism and moon with no luck, and I've even subsequently patched the files with the Moonshell - Either it doesn't load at all, or I get the above load error.

So here's a summary:

- Attempted to use the current 0.9.1a and Beta 3
- Attempted to use the .nds and .gba (renamed to NDS)
- GBA would always return 2 white screens no matter what I did, even if I was to use the Moon patch before or after the DLDI patch
- the NDS on both current and beta 3's would load to "DLDI Driver Initialised OK!" on the top screen and then freeze. Same result if I put on the Moonshell patch
- Using the most recent Supercard One software.
- I've tried pressing A, holding down L, holding down R, using the stylus and doing the dance Balki and Cousin Larry did, same thing each time

I really want to get this to work, and I don't even have the chance to fight through getting the saves to work, I can't even go further than this! :(

Thanks in advance for the help, it seems pretty responsive here so I'm looking forward to hearing from someone soon :)

Nick
andsoitgoes

Post by andsoitgoes »

after all that, I realized I downloaded the wrong DLDI.

I didn't get the one for Slot 1

I'm stupid. Works now. Merry Christmas.