languages of discworld games?

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

nabla

languages of discworld games?

Post by nabla »

Hi,

maybe discworld becomes freeware, maybe not. I do not want to wait... Do you know what languages are available. Especially, I would like to know what is on a common German disc (want English, but German ebay is probably cheaper for me...).

Thx
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: languages of discworld games?

Post by eriktorbjorn »

nabla wrote:maybe discworld becomes freeware, maybe not. I do not want to wait... Do you know what languages are available. Especially, I would like to know what is on a common German disc (want English, but German ebay is probably cheaper for me...).
I don't know what's on a "common German disc", but I have two versions of the first game. One of them has English speech and English text. The other has English speech and a selection of French, German, Italian or Spanish (but not English) text.

I didn't get the original boxes (they were more expensive on eBay), only the discs and manuals. The discs are very similar, except the first one says ARGENTUM COLLECTION DISCWORLD (ENGLISH) and the second one says ARGENTUM COLLECTION DISCWORLD (EURO).

I only have the English version of the second game.
nabla

Post by nabla »

Thank you. I hoped there are several languages (like Kyrandia) an a CD.
Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

There's also a German version of the game that includes German speech and multiple text-languages.