Simon 1 & 2 on ScummVM DS

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Grimgoil

Post by Grimgoil »

I looked for and tried using the floppy version but it has a protection code which i need the old manual for, the pc version dosent have those icons in the manual, when i try to just guess it just gets stuck and i need to reboot the ds
pixandal

Post by pixandal »

Hi my question is more simply, ok i have a problem, in the Simon 1 When i try to go to the room of the bar i cant go because i touch the door thousand times but simon doesn´t go inside the room it seems that he doesnt understand througt the door.

If someone has the same problem or someone has solve it please help me. Thanks to all.

Sorry for my bad english, im a young spanish, here learn english is not easy.
squinty

Post by squinty »

I got Simon 1 and 2 talkie versions to work on my R4 after this recent patch. I couldn't get Scumm to even recognize my flash card before that. I compressed the audio down to mp3's using the .90 tools. Both working great so far.
Scandal_UK

Post by Scandal_UK »

I don't know about the problem with the door - but I have got CD & floppy versions working fine on my G6 lite.

(Course I used the patched version of scummvm-ds, the one that uses the newer FatLib).

I have the manual for the amiga version and it works fine for the protection. I also have the original CD but never *officially* owned the PC floppy version.

(Still I've paid for the game twice so I use the floppy version - is this legit?)