Treo 680 Problem, apparently I am kind of an idiot.

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Palm port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

joemarzen

Treo 680 Problem, apparently I am kind of an idiot.

Post by joemarzen »

When I load the scumm program on to my treo expansion card I get none of the directory structure that everyone seems to be talking so much about. As far as my Treo is concerned I loaded the program on the card that's all there is. There is nothing along these lines anywhere. PALM/Programs/ScummVM/

Just PALM/launcher/ then the actual file

What in gods name am I doing wrong?

I just loaded it on with hotsync

The program runs but when I click on the Scumm selection it says that the scumm.engine file isn't found, even though I put it in the same directory as the scummvm-frontend program.

The whole thing make me want to bend my keyboard in half. I feel like there's some assumed step I am susposed to take that I am unaware of.

I also have that skin.pdb file in the launcher directory but it seems to have no effect on anything.

Can anyone help me?
joemarzen

Post by joemarzen »

Ok so I got everything working that I was having trouble with before. Now I have something else. I try loading a game and it says laoding databases, then it switches to a white screen and then kicks me out into the the regular palm menu, any ideas? What an ordeal.
Gubius

Post by Gubius »

Hi, i have the same Problem as in Point 1. Can you say how you slove it? I have created all the paths and copied the files on my card. But i get allways the error that it could not find the scumm.engine!

Thanks for helping!