Supercard Lite + Superkey help, please...!

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Kat

Supercard Lite + Superkey help, please...!

Post by Kat »

Hi, I just pourchased a fantastic Nintendo DS with Supercard Lite and SuperKey. My FIRST desire was to run Monkey Island on that jewel because my girlfriend really loves that game and I'm going to make her a gift.
The problem is I can't find a way to make the scummVM work! Can anyone help me?
I updated the last card firmware (1.7), copied che scummVM.nds and the game folder(it works perfectly on PC with scummVM for win32) but when I launch scummVM I get the error:

Zip file check...not in use!
Flash card reader not found!

:cry:

I've read a few posts here but everything is confusing about that problem and it's not clear what to do to solve it. How can I fix that and make the stuff work? I've read somewhere that SuperCard is not supported, is it true? Do I have to buy a m3 card reader?
I'll be really grate to you if you'll make my Monkey Island run on NDS.
Thank you a lot for the help and thank to the scummVM dev. team. Hey guys you really rock!!! :wink:
Kat

Solved!

Post by Kat »

Hey admin, you can close this post, I solved the problem using the beta 6 scummVm...fantastic!
Now I cal play those cool adventures....you're a great team thank you very much!
:D :D :D
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

Your problem with the latest release is that you need to hold the right shoulder button on startup to select the SCSD. As it says right there on the screen.