Moderator: ScummVM Team

weirdzod

COMI cannon bug

Post by weirdzod »

How can i do??????
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

Ah, that question seems simple enough, yet touches upon one of the most difficult set of questions known to mankind: Where am I from? Why am I here? Where am I going? And what are digital wristwatches good for?

As such, it's highly interesting to start a discussion on it, yet it's sadly quite unlikely to obtain a satisfactory answer to it, ever :-(

Disclaimer: The above lame attempt at a witty and eloquent reply is copyright (C) 2006 The Black Fingolfin, and is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; in particular, no compensation will be made for any brain damage or other injuries caused by it. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of no particular license, as long as you make sure to tell nobody I am responsible for this utter nonsense.
lavosspawn
ScummVM Developer

Post by lavosspawn »

Unfortunately, the cannon doesn't work with the pad.
You have to use a USB mouse. Forgot to fix that...
weirdzod

Post by weirdzod »

Really???
Oh, man!!!

If you can make possible run COMI in the PS2...YOU CAN MAKE POSSIBLE FIX THIS BUG... YOU CAN... ALL... BECAUSE... YOU'RE GOD...
clone2727
Retired

Post by clone2727 »

fingolfin wrote:As such, it's highly interesting to start a discussion on it, yet it's sadly quite unlikely to obtain a satisfactory answer to it, ever :-(
I think Descartes' "Cogito ergo sum" might sum that up.
clem

Post by clem »

clone2727 wrote:I think Descartes' "Cogito ergo sum" might sum that up.
cogito ergo cogito, sum ergo sum?
clone2727
Retired

Post by clone2727 »

clem wrote:cogito ergo cogito, sum ergo sum?
I new way to think of it. :D
clem

Post by clem »

I was about to say "I think that I think, therefore I think that I am" but my latin knowledge isn't good enough for that
clone2727
Retired

Post by clone2727 »

clem wrote:I was about to say "I think that I think, therefore I think that I am" but my latin knowledge isn't good enough for that
I don't know latin myself. But, I basically understood it, nonetheless.
weirdzod

Post by weirdzod »

God Save the queen... morron... Metallica... In the navy... God, I like write englich
Nichlas

Post by Nichlas »

There are a way to get past the cannon without mouse, i think its been meanchoned befor, il just repeat it. u can move the canon up and down with little problem, to move the cannon sideways, pull the stick to the way u wish to move it, and fire a shot, the cannon will then move a little bit in the direction u pulled, just keep fiering untill u have the right aim.

/Nichlas