The Curse of Monkey Island / No pepper mill?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

rev3nant

The Curse of Monkey Island / No pepper mill?

Post by rev3nant »

I'm running COMI (english version) with ScummVM 0.9 on Windows Server 2003 SP1 and I've got this really wierd problem. There`s no pepper mill in the last chapter, right in the end where I have to use it on LeChuck (I had to consult a walkthrough to make sure I'm right) :? So I kind of can't complete the game now. Absolutely no idea what's wrong.
And there was no 'chapter screen' right after I took that 'hangover potion' to become normal again.
Can post the save game somewhere if it'll help in any way.
Last edited by rev3nant on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rev3nant

Post by rev3nant »

Tried this again. Right after LeChuck appears for the first time to burn my a... err, back, my whole inventory except for the rope and keg 'o rum dissapears. Maybe a bit earlier, but I've got all my items at the begining of the chapter for sure.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

rev3nant wrote:Tried this again. Right after LeChuck appears for the first time to burn my a... err, back, my whole inventory except for the rope and keg 'o rum dissapears. Maybe a bit earlier, but I've got all my items at the begining of the chapter for sure.
This may be a silly question, but are you sure you're not simply carrying too many items for them to all be visible at once?

If so, there should be a vaguely arrow-shaped ornament that you could click on to scroll to the other half of the inventory.
rev3nant

Post by rev3nant »

eriktorbjorn, yeah I found that out on my own later on :oops:
No more mega-monkey in one evening for me :lol:
Sorry :roll: