Broken Sword 2 Help (Mac)

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

OnionGravy

Broken Sword 2 Help (Mac)

Post by OnionGravy »

I have got the game working fine, but I really havent got a clue how to get the Video Sequences playing on the game, and I also find that the sound sometimes goes really weird.

I've tried looking in my Library but I couldnt find any Scumm files. Any help will be appreciated guys.
clem

Re: Broken Sword 2 Help (Mac)

Post by clem »

OnionGravy wrote:I have got the game working fine, but I really havent got a clue how to get the Video Sequences playing on the game
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*chec ... 9-0/README

(please copy & paste, forum software seems to have problems with asterisks in urls)

section 3.7
OnionGravy

Post by OnionGravy »

Cheers mate. Its all working now.

But I have another problem, I just bought the BS1 + 2 cd. They are both on the same one, and it appears as a DVD on my mac so I cannot run it in Scumm. Not sure how I can run BS1 and any ideas would be appreciated.
clem

Post by clem »

OnionGravy wrote:But I have another problem, I just bought the BS1 + 2 cd. They are both on the same one, and it appears as a DVD on my mac so I cannot run it in Scumm.
there was a discussion on that somewhere on the forum already

afaik you'll have to extract the files (either install the game on PC so it exctracts all the files or find some extraction tool), then copy them to the mac

clem