Scummvm Ezflash&Mk4

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Valygar

Scummvm Ezflash&Mk4

Post by Valygar »

I have a Ezflash IV Lite with a Mk4 card, I used the GBA flashcart method, and it works, but when the saves are written on the SD, it doesn`t work, the scummvmds doesn't read well its own .sav
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

I think you have to write the saves to the SD card manually with the EZFlash 4, I assume you've done this, right?

I can't really help with specific flash card issues and haven't seen your particular card before. Are there any EZFlash forums you can ask in?
superdix

Post by superdix »

I have an EzFlash IV lite as well, and I read something about using a Moonshell Patcher in order to make larger games work with non-supported flashcarts. Anyone know how this works and care to explain?

Valygar

Post by Valygar »

I think the moonshell patcher is only for supercards.
MetroidPrime

Post by MetroidPrime »

Valygar, did you run your Scumm file through the EZClient. If so it should save.
superdix

Post by superdix »

Does anyone know of any other way, besides the moonshell patcher, to make ScummVM work properly with Ezflash4Lite? If not, what are the chances of a proper driver being implemented in ScummVM DS anytime soon? :)
MetroidPrime

Post by MetroidPrime »

Actually it works with the Flashcart method.
superdix

Post by superdix »

Well yeah, but only 30mb. I was hoping someone would know of a workaround of some sort or if (and when) file system support for the ezflash4lite would be implemented.